AC Milan should raise bid for Beckham
LA Galaxy has rejected the initial bid of AC Milan to acquire David Beckham. Tim Leiweke, chief executive of Galaxy owners AEG said that an offer received from Milan had been too low and the time is running out for the Major League Soccer. If Milan will not make a higher offer next month then Beckham will be going back to LA.
On Wednesday, Beckham expressed his desire to convert his current short-term loan with Milan into a permanent move and walk out on a five-year contract he signed with the Galaxy in 2007.
“We need to end the distractions, the circus and the zoo,” Leiweke told the LA Times. “We just received an offer, but it was rejected.”
Reports says that LA Galaxy’s asking price is between $10 million to 20$ million.