Kate Gosselin Files for Child & Spousal Support

kate-gosselinOne of Kate’s divorse attorneys Mark Momjian says that, Kate Gosselin has filed legal documents in Montgomery County Court in Pennsylvania asking for child support and temporary spousal support in the wake of Jon Gosselin taking nearly $230,000 from their bank account — around the same time she filed an emergency petition asking a judge to force Jon to return $230,000 she claims he raided from their joint bank account.

She needs relief in light of the draining of substantial marital assets in violation of the arbitrator’s decision that the money should be used only for specific purposes” says Momjian.

Kate’s lawyer says Jon and Kate are scheduled to meet with a court-appointed arbitrator on Tuesday.

And also, Kate is not asking for a specific amount of child or spousal support.