LaBeouf Named Most “Worth It” Actor
Twenty-four years old Shia LaBeouf topped again for the second straight year the list of actors that are most worthy of their pay. This is according to Forbes.com.
The magazine made the rating by getting the profit in dollars for each dollar they spent on an actor. LaBeouf, who is currently filming the third installment of Transformers, gives back 81 USD.
What is notable on the list is that there are five women compared to zero entires last year.
Completing the top ten list are as follows:
1. Shia LaBeouf – 81 USD due to Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
2. Anne Hathaway – 64 USD due mainly to the billion-dollar film Alice in Wonderland
3. Daniel Radcliffe – 61 USD, due to Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, the box office for the entire Harry Potter franchise is currently at 5.4 billion dollars
4. Robert Downey, Jr. – 33 USD due to Sherlock Holmes and Iron Man 2
5. Cate Blanchett – 27 USD due to The Curious Case of Benjamin Button and Robin Hood
6-7. Jennifer Aniston and Meryl Streep- 21 USD, the former due to The Bounty Hunter and He’s Not Just That Into You while the latter is for It’s Complicated
8. Johnny Depp – 18 USD due to Alice in Wonderland, his fourth Pirates film hits theaters next year
9-10. Nicolas Cage and Sarah Jessica Parker – 17 USD for Knowing and Sex and the City 2 respectively