Lakers Parade 2010 Live Stream (Free Online Video)
Lakers Victory Parade Live Stream: The Lakers parade, a parade to celebrate the Los Angeles Lakers’ 2010 NBA Championship will start at Staples Center on Figueroa Street through the University of Southern California campus. The parade begins at 11 a.m. Pacific on Monday.
The self-funded parade will probably draw more fans than the previous years and between 500,000 to 2 million people are expected to join.
Some street closures already began Sunday to give way to the festivities. Commuters should take alternative routes and avoid driving to the parade. Officials recommend that people should take the Metro Blue Line light rail. Take exit at Pico or Grand stations or at 7th Street/Metro Center station on the Red and Purple subway lines.
According to the LA Times, the following streets are expected to be closed:
- Figueroa Street between Olympic Boulevard to the north and Jefferson Boulevard on the south Chick Hearn Court between Figueroa and Cherry streets
- Cherry Street between Olympic and Pico boulevards
- Flower Street between Washington and Jefferson boulevards
- Jefferson Boulevard between Figueroa and Hoover streets
- All intersections along the parade route
The 2010 Lakers Parade will last for about an hour or so.
My Fox LA’s coverage starts at 4:30 a.m. Pacific Time while The Lakers Parade itself starts at 11:00 a.m. PT.