The 10 Sexiest Vampires of All-Time
Here is a look at ‘The 10 Sexiest Vampires of All-Time.’
1. Brad Pitt as Louis de Pointe du Lac in Interview with the Vampire (1994)
2. Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen in Twilight (2008)
3. Kate Beckinsale as Selene in Underworld: Evolution (2003, 2006)
4. David Boreanaz as Angel in Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel (1997-2004)
5. Salma Hayek as Santanico Pandemonium in From Dusk til Dawn (1996)
6. Alexander Skarsgard as Eric Northman in True Blood (2008)
7. Aaliyah as Akasha in The Queen of the Damned (2002)
8. Tom Cruise as Lestat de Lioncourt in Interview with the Vampire (1994)
9. James Marsters as Spike in Buffy the Vampire Slayer (1997-2003)
10. Dominic Purcell as Drake/Dracula in Blade: Trinity (2004)
But According to a new poll from Moviefone, Pitt placed second to Twilight heartthrob Robert Pattinson in a public vote that asked respondents to name the sexiest male and female vampires of all time.
Pitt fell far behind Pattinson’s 112,794 votes for sexiest pale male with a mere 96,307 votes, while Salma Hayek, who appeared in Robert Rodriguez’s kitschy From Dusk Till Dawn, pulled in 264,718 votes to edge out number 2 gal Kate Beckinsale (Underworld), who placed far above the rest of the competition with a healthy 243,763 votes.
With Twilight on everyone’s mind, it is no surprise that Robert Pattinson was first on the list of sexiest male vampires.
I’m just a bit surprised that Gary Oldman from Coppola’s Dracula and Kiefer Sutherland from The Lost Boys didn’t make it on the list.
Sleep all day. Party all night.