UFC 109 Results: Randy Couture vs. Mark Coleman
UFC 109 Results: UFC 109: RELENTLESS came to an end as the biggest names in mixed martial arts battle it out on Sunday, February 6 at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas, Nevada.
In the main event feature of Universal Fighting Championships, two of the UFC Hall of Famers Randy “The Natural” Couture and Mark “The Hammer” Coleman fought for the non-title light heavyweight bout. The full UFC 109 results is provided below and also check UFC.com for related news.
We will try to post UFC 109 replay videos as it becomes available.
UFC 109 Results
Preliminary card Results
Heavyweight bout: Brazil Rolles Gracie vs. Joey Beltran
– Beltran defeated Gracie via TKO (punches) at 1:31 of round 2.
Heavyweight bout: Canada Tim Hague vs. Chris Tuchscherer
– Tuchscherer defeated Hague via majority decision (29-28, 29-28, 28-28).
Light Heavyweight bout: Brian Stann vs. Phil Davis
– Davis defeated Stann via unanimous decision.
Lightweight bout: Phillipe Nover vs. Rob Emerson
– Emerson defeated Nover via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28).
Preliminary card (Spike TV)
Lightweight bout: Melvin Guillard vs. Ronnys Torres
– Guillard defeated Torres via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28).
Lightweight bout: Mac Danzig vs. Justin Buchholz
– Danzig defeated Buchholz via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28).
Main card Results
Welterweight bout: Matt Serra vs. Frank Trigg
– Serra defeated Trigg via KO (punches) at 2:23 of round 1.
Middleweight bout: Demian Maia vs. Dan Miller
– Maia defeated Miller via unanimous decision (30-27, 29-28, 29-28).
Welterweight bout: Mike Swick vs. Paulo Thiago
– Thiago defeated Swick via technical submission (d’arce choke) at 1:54 of round 2.
Middleweight bout: Nate Marquardt vs. Chael Sonnen
Sonnen defeated Marquardt via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27).
Main Event Result
Light Heavyweight bout: Randy Couture vs. Mark Coleman
– Randy “The Natural” Couture defeated Mark “The hammer” Coleman via technical submission (rear naked choke) at 1:09 of round 2.