Wi-Fi Detecting Pen
Finding a W-Fi signal can sometimes be a nerve-racking experience. But with this pocket-friendly device, choosing the best place to get access to the internet will be a lot easier. This ball point pen, which costs $13.99, will detect and display the signal strength which meets the requirement of IEEE802.11B/G.
– Plug and detect, and result is available in few seconds
– Convenient, as a pen, you don’t need to bring another one with you.
– 4 LEDs to indicate the signal strength (from 0 to 4)
– Operated by 2 cell batteries (included)
– Frequency: 2.400—2.483ghz
– Regulation: IEEE 802.11B / IEEE 802.11G
– Valid range: indoor 10–30M outdoors: 30–50M may vary according to surrounding environment and the power of batteries.
– Operating voltage: DC2.6-3.3v
– Power Source: 2* AG13
– Operating electric current : Maximum 35mA
– Sleeping electric current : Maximum 10uA
– Weight: 35g
– Dimension: diameter 14 x L138mm
– Wifi Pen Hot Spot Finder x 1
– Instructional Manual x 1
– Cell battery x 2 pcs
[Via USB Fever]