Bing News Quiz 2022
Bing News Quiz: Recent Questions March 2023
Question 1: What has the National Park Service requested that the public refrain from doing to Sonoran Desert toads?
Choices: A: Catch Them, B: Lick Them, C: Cook and Eat Them
Question 2: Someone recently won the largest Powerball jackpot in history. How much was the jackpot?
Choices: A: 10 billion USD, B: 900 million USD, C: 2 billion USD
Question 3: Who is hosting the Oscars in March and has previously hosted this awards event?
Choices: A: Neil Patrick Harris, B: Jon Stewart, C: Jimmy Kimmel
Question 4: Where did NASA find pieces of the destroyed Challenger Space Shuttle
Choices: A: Moab, Utah, B: Atlantic Ocean, C: Everglades
Question 5: Which states recently legalized marijuana for recreational uses?
Choices: A: Missouri, B: Alabama, C: North Dakota
Question 6: Which company recently made significant changes to its gameplay?
Choices: A: Candy Crush, B: Wordle, C: Genshin Impact
Question 7: Which human organ was grown in a lab and recently tested on humans?
Choices: A: Heart, B: Gall Bladder, C: Liver
Question 8: Which NFL team is reportedly being bid on by Matthew McConaughey, Jay-Z, and Jeff Bezos?
Choices: A: Seattle Seahawks, B: New York Giants, C: Washington Commanders
Question 9: There was a viral video of a diver that saw which marine animal?
Choices: A: Tuna, B: Humpback Whale, C: Orca
Bing Weekly News Quiz Questions from Previous Months
Which U.S. president was assassinated by John Wilkes Booth?
The answer is Abraham Lincoln, who was the 16th president of the United States. He was assassinated by John Wilkes Booth, an actor and Confederate sympathizer.
The assassination took place on April 14, 1865 at Ford’s Theater in Washington DC—the same day that General Robert E. Lee surrendered to General Ulysses S. Grant at Appomattox Court House (a surrender which brought an end to the American Civil War).
Booth shot Lincoln once in the back of his head with a .44 caliber Deringer pistol before leaping onto the stage and escaping through a crowd gathered outside of Ford’s Theater.
What country is home to the Great Barrier Reef?
The Great Barrier Reef is the world’s largest coral reef system, located in the Coral Sea off the coast of Queensland. The Great Barrier Reef is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and is actually made up of 2,900 individual reefs as well as 600 continental islands that include over 3,000 individual islands. In 1981, it was named one of the Seven New Wonders of Nature by The New York Times.
The Great Barrier Reef stretches over 2,300 miles (3,700 kilometers), from just south of Cairns to just north of Townsville in Queensland. It covers an area about 1/3rd the size of Texas!
What is the capital city of Pakistan?
- The capital of Pakistan is Islamabad.
- Karachi is the largest city in Pakistan and its financial hub, as well as the country’s most populous city with 6 million inhabitants.
- Lahore has 4 million people living there and is known for its historical monuments like Lahore Fort, Badshahi Mosque and Shalimar Gardens.
- Faisalabad has 3 million people living there and was founded by Mian Muhammad Sharif in 1847 as a princely state in Northern India under British rule.
What U.S. state has the highest number of maple trees?
The answer is Maine.
How many players are in a baseball team’s starting lineup?
The starting lineup for a baseball team consists of nine fielders. Two pitchers, one catcher, one first baseman, one second baseman and shortstop as well as three outfielders constitute the starting lineup. The remaining five players are reserves who can come into the game at any time but have not been selected to play in the game’s starting lineup.
The pitcher is responsible for pitching or throwing strikes on each play until they are replaced by another player (usually a relief pitcher). If a runner gets on base with fewer than two out during an at bat against him/herself then they’ll be batting with runners on base when this happens too! They may also get called into action if there are no other players available to pitch due to injury or fatigue from earlier innings played before theirs began.”
1. Who is playing the role of Nala in the remake of Disney’s The Lion King?
- Who is playing the role of Nala in the remake of Disney’s The Lion King?
Beyoncé is playing the role of Nala, who is Simba’s childhood friend and eventual wife. Beyoncé will be joined by her husband Jay-Z as Timon, Donald Glover as Simba and James Earl Jones as Mufasa.
2. What’s an easy and delicious way to add nutrients to your diet?
- Eat more fruit
- Eat more vegetables
- Eat more nuts
- Eat more whole grains
- Eat more beans
- Eat more fish
3. What is one way to prevent exposure to harmful UV rays?
- Use sunscreen.
- Wear a hat and sunglasses.
- Avoid the sun between 10am and 4pm.
- Wear long sleeves, pants, and a wide-brimmed hat to protect your skin from dangerous UV rays.
4. Which city was recently named the “best place to live” in the US by US News & World Report?
- New York City
- Washington, D.C.
- San Francisco
5. At which Hollywood event did actress Regina King accept her award wearing a jumpsuit by Pyer Moss, made from 100% recycled polyester?
Congratulations! You are correct! The answer is the Oscars.
In 2019, actress Regina King took home an Oscar for Best Supporting Actress. She wore a jumpsuit designed by Pyer Moss that was made from 100% recycled polyester and could be purchased on PETA’s website.
6. What is one way you can help protect threatened species like this Sumatran rhino mom and calf?
You can help protect endangered species by not buying products that are made from them. For example, don’t buy rhino horns or tiger skins. That way, these animals won’t have to be killed for their parts and it will also keep the demand for them down.
You can also help protect endangered species by buying products that aren’t threatening the habitat of endangered species. For example, if you don’t buy a new car with leather seats and instead choose one made from plastic or cloth, then cars won’t need to be produced on land that was once home to an animal now extinct because of deforestation caused by humans building cars there in the first place (not cool!).
7. Who has been appointed as Facebook’s first chief diversity officer?
- Who has been appointed as Facebook’s first chief diversity officer?
- What is the significance of this appointment?
- What are some recent issues that have cropped up regarding Facebook’s hiring practices and diversity efforts?
8. At this year’s Tony Awards, what musical about a troubled woman in 1960s New York won for best original score?
The Tony Awards are the highest honors in American theater. The awards ceremony is presented by the American Theatre Wing, which was founded in 1919 to promote live theater and stage actors.
Today’s question comes from the 2015 Tony Awards ceremony, where Hamilton won for best original score alongside Best Musical revival. A hip-hop musical about the life of Founding Father Alexander Hamilton, it features music and lyrics by Lin-Manuel Miranda (who also plays Hamilton). The show also stars Phillipa Soo as Eliza Schuyler and Leslie Odom Jr. as Aaron Burr (the role he originated on Broadway). Daveed Diggs plays Marquis de Lafayette/Thomas Jefferson in a dual role; Renee Elise Goldsberry plays Angelica Schuyler; Christopher Jackson portrays George Washington; Anthony Ramos plays John Laurens/Philip Hamilton; Okieriete Onaodowan portrays Hercules Mulligan/James Madison; Jasmine Cephas Jones is Peggy Schuyler/Maria Reynolds; Rory O’Malley is King George III; Carleigh Bettiol is Elizabeth Schuyler/Angelica Schuyler-.
10. Which computer keyboard key might you need if you’re looking for the @ sign?
- Which computer keyboard key might you need if you’re looking for the @ sign?
The @ sign is located on the number 1 key on your keyboard. It’s also known as a “commercial at sign” or an “at symbol,” and it’s used to create email addresses and social media hashtags, as well as other things.
What is the Bing News Quiz
I’m excited to announce a new way to show off your knowledge of the world around you: the Bing News Quiz. The Bing News Quiz is a weekly quiz from Bing that tests your knowledge of recent headlines. You have 5 minutes to answer 10 questions based on the past week’s headlines, and we’ll give away prizes every Friday night!
The Bing News Quiz is a weekly quiz from Bing that tests your knowledge of recent headlines.
The Bing News Quiz is a weekly quiz from Bing that tests your knowledge of recent headlines. You have 5 minutes to answer 10 questions based on the past week’s headlines. Each question is worth one point and there are no bonus points for answering all 10 questions correctly, so the maximum score you can earn is 10 points.
You’ll see how you did after completing each question by comparing your answer with Bing’s prediction and the correct answer. If you wish, you can keep track of your own scores in this guide as well!
You have 5 minutes to answer 10 questions based on the past week’s headlines.
The Bing News Quiz is a fun way to test your knowledge of the past week’s headlines. You can play every day, multiple times a day! Some days you might even get to win prizes like an Xbox One or GoPro camera.
Each week we give away two Surface tablets and hundreds of other great prizes in our prize wheel using points called Super Points. You earn Super Points when you answer correctly on the Bing News Quiz each day and they can also be used to enter contests on Facebook and Twitter!
You only need to be logged into Facebook to play so there is no need for extra sign up information (unless you want more chances at winning).
How often can I play?
You can play the Bing News Quiz any time you like. You can play as many times as you like and have multiple guesses for each question, but only one guess per player will be counted for each question.
You may only win once per week and once per person or household in a given seven-day period.
The Bing News Quiz begins every Thursday Morning at 8AM PT and ends at 8PM PT on Friday.
The Bing News Quiz is a weekly challenge that runs from 8am PT on Thursday morning until 8pm PT on Friday. You have five minutes to answer 10 questions, and you get a maximum of two tries at each question. To participate in this quiz, all you need to do is play bing.com/newsquiz and click “Start.” If you’re feeling confident, you can also check out our tips and strategies for getting a high score!
If you aren’t sure where to start—or if you want some tips on how to improve your performance—we’ve got all the information here:
What can I win?
Not only will you be able to show off your knowledge, but you have a chance to win big. Every week, Bing will award prizes to the people with the highest scores. If you win first place in the quiz, then you’ll get an Xbox One console! If your score is good enough for second place, then you’ll receive a Surface tablet. Everyone who places on the leaderboard for each week will receive a GoPro camera as well.
You must be logged into Bing to participate in this contest and earn points towards winning one of these great prizes! You can only win once per week though—so make sure that when it’s time for someone else’s turn at glory and possibly becoming rich beyond their wildest dreams, they are not taking it away from yourself by playing every single day until “someone” does finally come along and beat all previous records
Earn Prizes By Playing the Bing News Quiz
We give away prizes every Friday night, and we’ve given away everything from Xbox One consoles to GoPro cameras. Read the Official Rules below for how to enter and how to win each week’s prize.
- Play Bing News Trivia every day this week at 11 AM PDT/2 PM EDT/7 PM GMT on Facebook Live! The quiz will be posted on our official Facebook page – just scroll down to see it or click here: https://www.facebook.com/bingnews (you must be logged into Facebook for us to verify your score if you win)
- Earn 3 points by answering each question correctly within 30 seconds of it being asked, which means that in one hour of playing Bing News Trivia you can earn up to 36 points! Make sure you use correct spelling and grammar when answering questions so that your answers are counted as correct even if they don’t match exactly what was said by our host during gameplay
- Each correct answer enters your name into a weekly sweepstakes drawing; after 36 correct answers over the course of one hour, all winners will be entered into an hourly drawing for an awesome prize such as an Xbox One X (valued at $499 USD), Microsoft Surface Pro 6+ Laptop Bundle ($899 USD), GoPro Hero7 Black action camera ($329 USD), or other great prizes!
Is it really free?
Yes, it’s free to play. You don’t need to pay for an entry ticket or anything like that. The only thing you do have to do is answer questions correctly, and if you do that, then you’ll win points every week! So if you haven’t started playing yet, go ahead and click over right now!
You can play the quiz from any device, and it’s totally free. All you need is a Bing account and about 15 minutes to spare.
The Bing News Quiz is open for everyone—no matter where they live or what language they speak. So if you’re not already logged into Bing, don’t worry! You can still play the quiz by following these easy steps:
- Sign into your Bing account or create one if you don’t have one already (you don’t need to sign in but you won’t get your Microsoft Rewards points).
Your email address is required to receive possible prizes (Microsoft Rewards) from Bing. You can also play other quizzes on the Microsoft Search Engine: Bing Waterfalls Quiz and Bing Homepage Quiz.
Thanks for playing! We hope you enjoy this weekly quiz as much as we do. If you have any questions or feedback about the Bing Entertainment Quiz.
Daily Contributor is a collective of writers that love entertainment, video games, sports, and nerding out.