Home » World News

Babysitters accused of taping sex with children

14 March 2009 11 Comments

Posted by Sherwin

veedersburg-ccouple-sex-offenders

“Horrible” is how authorities describe the actions of two people from Veedersburg, Indiana accused of videotaping themselves having sex with children, including some as young as 2 months old.

According to The Indy Channel, Stephen E. Quick, 31, and Samantha Light, 25, were arrested after a young girl told her mother that the couple had touched her inappropriately and photographed her while she was being baby-sat at their home.

The couple were being held on $100,000 bond in Fountain County Jail. Both faced preliminary charges of child molestation and child exploitation.

Deputies seized several computers, cameras, pornographic materials, drugs and drug paraphernalia during an initial search of the home. Several sex toys that appeared in the video were seized during a second search, police said.

They also found a videotape that showed several sexual acts involving both Quick and Light and at least four different victims, all of whom were underage.

Authorities have removed the couple’s daughter from their home.

Related


11 Comments »

  • rachel smith said:

    Throw the book at them!! Stop the madness!! I' m mad as hell!!

  • Bozak said:

    Let the fathers of the children have a little alone time with mr. satisfaction guaranteed.

  • TIM said:

    THEY SHOULD BE GIVEN MINIMUM 25 TO LIFE!

  • Hannah said:

    I think taking them out and shooting them is too light of punishment, and so is 25 to life. These people need to be strung up and left for the crows to pick at them while they slowly die. Not only am I shocked and angry, but I am so incredibly sad and I feel like I need to keep my children by my side at all times, just so I know for certain that they are safe.

  • Hannah said:

    I think taking them out and shooting them is too light of punishment, and so is 25 to life. These people need to be strung up and left for the crows to pick at them while they slowly die. Not only am I shocked and angry, but I am so incredibly sad and I feel like I need to keep my children by my side at all times, just so I know for certain that they are safe.

  • Anonymous said:

    thank you for this nice and informative post.

    thanks,
    http://www.nannytoyou.com

  • Anonymous said:

    thank you for this nice and informative post.

    thanks,
    http://www.nannytoyou.com

  • sex toys said:

    I would say life in prison

  • sexysamy said:

    escorts in leeds

  • Adult Sex Toys said:

    bring back the death penalty, its so sick why people do this

  • Cheap Fleshlights said:

    bring back the death penalty, its so sick why people do this

Leave your response!

Add your comment below, or trackback from your own site. You can also subscribe to these comments via RSS.

Be nice. Keep it clean. Stay on topic. No spam.

You can use these tags:
<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

This is a Gravatar-enabled weblog. To get your own globally-recognized-avatar, please register at Gravatar.