Charlie Sheen Sues Warner Bros. for $100 Million

The self-described Warlock otherwise known as the recently fired Charlie Sheen is taking his battle to court.

Sheen filed on Thursday a $100-million lawsuit against Warner Bros. for alleged breach of contract, several days after the troubled actor was fired from his hit sitcom “Two and a Half Men.” Sheen’s firing led to the cancellation of the CBS sitcom’s season, a move that the actor says was illegal. Warner Bros. and CBS decided to cancel the show for the rest of the season following a well-publicized radio rant by Sheen against co-creator and executive producer Chuck Lorre.

The suit claims that Warner and Lorre had been trying to ease Sheen out of the show even before the infamous rant. “The suspension and termination of Mr. Sheen occurred only after Mr. Sheen had finally been provoked into criticizing Lorre in response to his harassment and disparagement campaign which had been going on for years,” court papers filed by Sheen said.

Warner reportedly cited Sheen’s physical and mental issues in firing him, effectively denying him of his around $1.3 million per episode fee.