Check the 20 Worst Drinks in America
Men’s Health released its 20 Worst Drinks in America list for 2010. Topping the list is a drink that has saturated fats equivalent to that of 68 bacon strips.
At the pinnacle of the list is the Cold Stone PB&C which is made from chocolate ice cream, milk and peanut butter and contains 2,010 calories, 131 grams of fat (68 grams of which is saturated) and 153 grams of sugar.
This is the second straight year that it has been named as worst drink.
To view the entire article, which is complete with all details and alternative drinks, click this link.
To see the list in a glance, check below:
- Cold Stone PB&C – 2010 calories
- Smoothie King Peanut Power Plus Grape – 1498 calories
- McDonald’s Triple Thick Chocolate Shake – 1160 calories
- Krispy Kreme Lemon Sherbet Chiller – 980 calories
- Baskins-Robbins Ice Cream Soda – 960 calories
- Traditional Red Lobster Lobsterita – 890 calories
- Dairy Queen Caramel MooLatte – 870 calories
- Cosi Double Oh Arctic Mocha – 662 calories
- Starbucks Hot White Chocolate Mocha with Whipped Cream – 520 calories
- Auntie Anne’s Wild Cherry Lemonade Mixer – 470 calories
- Starbucks Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha with Whipped Cream – 660 calories
- Arizona Kiwi Strawberry – 345 calories
- Arizona RX Energy – 345 calories
- Tropicana Tropical Fruit Fury Twister – 340 calories
- Sierra Nevada Bigfoot – 330 calories
- Sunkist – 320 calories
- Starbucks Vanilla Frappuccino – 290 calories
- Rockstar Energy Drink – 280 calories
- SoBe Green Tea – 240 calories
- Snapple Agave Melon Antioxidant Water – 150 calories