Sassy water recipe to flatten those tummies
No Surprise! People in the interwebz is searching for the Sassy Water recipe or the flat belly diet. They are “googling” to find a miracle diet to flatten those post holiday bellies.
So, here’s the key to achieving a Flat Belly:
1. Eat four meals a day (including one smoothie).
- Little and often helps your body to digest food more easily – avoiding bloating. The foods recommended on this programme have been specifically chosen for their anti-bloat qualities.
2. Take a quick five-minute after-meal walk.
- Moving your body helps release air trapped in your gastrointestinal tract.
3. Drink two liters of Sassy Water daily. (Flat Belly Diet)
- Devised by nutrition director Cynthia Sassy, the ingredients in her water aren’t just for flavour: the ginger will help to calm and soothe your GI tract. You can also drink 100 per cent pure herbal teas such as chamomile.
SASSY WATER RECIPE
• 2 litres/3½ pints water
• 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
• 1 medium cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
• 1 medium lemon, thinly sliced
• 12 mint leaves
- Combine all ingredients in a large jug, chill in the refrigerator and let the flavors blend overnight.
4. Eat slowly. Often, when you eat quickly, you take in large gulps of air which gets trapped in your digestive system and causes bloating.
I hope it’ll help! Goodluck!